The Country Club, 20 Lloyd St, Woodbridge ON
The meeting was called to order at approximately 1:15 pm by May Lee-Goodman, the Chair.
The Secretary’s Report was provided by May Lee-Goodman, noting that there were 16 members in the room and 18 proxies, for a total of 34 voting members. There were no errors or omissions in the 2018 AGM draft minutes which were provided for member review prior to meeting. The Secretary’s Report was approved by unanimous vote.
The Treasurer’s Report was provided by Van Le and was approved by unanimous vote.
A motion was made to waive the Audit/Review requirements for 2019, seconded and accepted.
Canada Update was provided by Brenda Higuchi.
- Branding Transition Plan currently on target to complete
- Some outstanding governance issues such as affiliation agreements and GTA’s current incorporation status
The Chair’s Report was provided by May Lee-Goodman on the 2018 Season and approved by unanimous vote.
The Chair also announced that the item for motion to dissolve the corporation was removed from the agenda due to recommendation from HQ to remain status quo until the LPGA Amateur Golf Association operating model has been finalized.
The 2019 Plan was provided by Bev Hill and Maria Szoke.
2019-2020 Board Nominations was chaired by Bev Hill.
- Board continuances
- Member Services Director – Susan Werstiuk
- Golf Programs and Services – Maria Szoke
- New Board members voted in
- Communications Director – Mina Johl
- Events and Activities Director – Bev Hill
- Remaining Open Positions
- Finance and Records Director – Interim to be Mina Johl
The meeting concluded at 3:30 pm.